Tuesday, June 20, 2006

jump frog

Blogging cos I don't wanna see Stef's face right there when I load up my blog anymore. Hahahahahahaa.

I'm bad at drawing. Anyways.



Hehehe. That's cos I'm having a slight headache at the moment. Also cos a picture of me is better than one of Stef's anyday. Lol. Kidding.

This is really bad. I've never had writer's block that has ever lasted this long before.

I think I'm at a point in my life where there is no drama. There is nothing to rant, rave, or bitch about. No thoughts worth mentioning. Honestly, it feels... really odd.

I still remember my cousin saying to me once, "Your life is so interesting lah."

And my friend exclaiming to me, "Why ah your life so full of drama wan??"

That was years ago. And now things have settled down. No dramas. No fighting. No wars. No juicy gossips. No adventures. No lies. Sounds really boring, doesn't it?

But certainly that's all I've been wanting all those previous years, no? No dramas. That's all I ever asked for. A break from everything. But right now I still feel as broken down as ever.

I think I'm most alive when I'm doing something that I'm not supposed to. Isn't everyone anyway?

Maybe that's why I'm suddenly acting as if I've overdosed on itchy fingers. You know, where you just HAVE to touch or meddle around with something? Either that, or I'm starting to develop a tendency to be slightly OCDic. Hehehe. You pronouce OCDic like Oh-See-Dick. Got that? Good.

My brother and I were at a computer store in Boulevard earlier today where I managed to *ahem* crash one of their computers. Ahahahahaa!

I don't think anyone noticed though. I still had enough time to mess around with another one of their computers after that. Lol!!

L.O.L.
Which stands for Laughing Out Loud. There used to be a time when I was so completely annoyed by that abbreviation and now I'm using it like it's no big deal. I don't even notice that I type it sometimes.

I used to go, "Why can't these people just type out HAHAHA instead of LOLing away? Can anyone be so lazy?"

Answer is Yes, of course. I'm one of the laziest people I know. If not laziest. Honestly. But it's not a good habit.. very very bad habit, in fact. I think someone taught me to go, "Ah, malas lah!" once before which made it seem like it's OK to act this way.

I disgust myself.

OK, confirm got ADD too!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I don't wanna see Stef's face right there when I load up my blog anymore.

Also cos a picture of me is better than one of Stef's...

ur own problem la, put up my pic in ur blog. besar2 lagi tu. i nvr asked for it to be posted up so lalalala~~~

12:24 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol. cos i malas go online on msn to find you. plus, i said already bah. wanted to see ur reaction. XD

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home