Sunday, June 25, 2006

when pictures and text don't match

I wonder how many girls would be able to survive in a relationship like mine.

Not many, I would say.

Not that I'm not happy. I am. It's just that sometimes, it's hard to believe he loves you when you're playing around all the time.

This may sound cruel.. but I once said, "Other girls my age would probably have dates, I have play dates."

At least I'm making up for when I was younger. I never got to have play dates back then.

But yes, it does get tiring after awhile. Sometimes you just want to sit and talk about anything, everything but he doesn't get it.

I don't know why. I wonder if maybe he's afraid? Does he not really love me? But... truth be told.. I've trusted him to tell the truth all this while.

All this eight months of being together. Haha.. It really was nice for once not to argue, not to fight. Maybe it's cos we've moving slow. Maybe that's why there's no more drama. We rarely fight. When I say rarely, I mean it.

I always thought that if you loved another person, you would constantly bicker, argue, and fight because you would care so much for that other person that even the slightest thing would bother you.

However, this time.. it's different. Sometimes it does make me doubt myself. Do I really love him? Maybe it's just an inflatuation. Like what I thought it was supposed to be.

But yeah, I do. I hope he does too.

I do care about him. I worry sometimes, but I trust him enough to take care of himself. Maybe I didn't really trust my old boyfriends when I thought I did. That's why I was always at my wits end.. very easily jealous.

This love thing is really hard to figure out. As simple as it seems.

How ironic is it that the song, Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense by Leann Rimmes just came on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home