Monday, March 14, 2005

dedicated to my dear cousin/uncle, nyeh

Anyway, my uncle/cousin, Raymond, have been complaining that my blog is too boring cos there's no martial arts or any fighting on it. -_-" So this little clip I'm putting in this entry is for him. There. Happy now, Raymond??!

Hahaha!! Took if from my brother's blog. Kekekeh!! XD I love sharing these things with ppl lah~ Fun! Also, check this one out. It's a little flash parody of the Matrix. It's soooo hilarious!! Hahaha. A must-see!!

Also.. last night, I've discovered what must be the cutest webcomic, ever!!!! It's so cute, it's frustrating!! It's like when you see cute babies and you just wanna bite their cheeks off, or you just wanna rip their head off, or any of those other really inhuman things. *angelic face* Hee!! Anyway, that webcomic is going on my list of webcomics. Muahaha!! Brace yourself for what may be the most cutest and frustrating thing ever --> Bunny.

9 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

HI YA!!! A YA!!! TAKE TAT!! N TAT!! FUCK U BASTARDS!!!! I'M GONNA KILL U ALL!!!! HIYA!! TAKE TAT U FREAK!!! n TAT!!! DAMN U!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

-_-" Kym? u alright??

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! a day dedicated to me!!! .. but i wish u would del da uncle thingy.. makes me feel 20 years older.. :(. anyways hiyak!! kick him!! punch him!! yeah! dat's da stuff! punch! punch! kick! kick!.. o well time for southpark.. heheheh

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hahaha... oklahhh... i'll leave a disclaimer here. is 'disclaimer' really the right word to use? what does 'disclaimer' even mean? :S Hahaha! Don't worry bah.. ure still younger than me. by a few months. lol. but that doesn't change the fact that ure my uncle. lol.

8:56 PM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

kimi...u want comment? ok,here it is: comment
**
**
**
**
**
dont u just love me?

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my comment...

Comment....

hahahahahaha!!

happy???

-jR-

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

wahahhaa.. you both make me sound like a bully. hahaha!! muahahaha!! hey, raymond! i've gone back to my old ways now~

10:56 PM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

u *r* a bully...don't denny it,woman! u complain if my blog entries are not interesting...if tht doesn't scream 'bully',then i dunno wht does

p/s still haven't watched the matrix animation :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

haiyoh.. sengaja want to make me cry la you. :(

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home