Saturday, March 12, 2005

life so far

I'm back and I'm finally in the mood for some yapping on my blog. Haven't really been in the mood lately cos of the situation between Rafie and I.. but heh.. after reading the testimonials he's written for me.. Heh.. renewed faith? :D I am certain of the way I feel for him. Always have been. However, I haven't been certain about the way he feels for me for the past few weeks. Frankly, I think he hates me now. But after reading what he wrote for me.. yeah.. I'm feeling better. Better, but not 100% fine yet. At least I feel.. like blogging now. =)

Anyway, I'm not sure where to start.. Hmm.. Well, ooohh.. yeah.. went to watch Robots yesterday with Derek and Wani. Nice movie. Not bad. Hahaha. I loved the 'fight' scene. Hahaha! Don't wanna spoil the movie for the rest of you who haven't watched it yet. =) It was nice.. going out again. Haven't really been out in such a long time. And you know what, another thing ah.. why the hell does everyone keep thinking that Derek and I are together?? EwwWWw......... Hahaha. No offense to Derek but he's just not my type. Rafie's my type. Hehe. Cos Wani was telling me that her cousin who was working at Parkson was asking if Derek and I were together. EwwWWww..... I just CANNOT imagine Derek and I together like that.. that's just..... gross. I mean, he's just like a brother to me. That sorta thing. Can you imagine going out with your brother???? EwwWWww....

Even the people in school think that way about us. Just cos we hang out a lot. How I know? Cos that's what people ask me. "Eh, you're that girl that's always hanging out with Derek, right? Are you two going out or something?" EwwWWwwww...!!! Hell no. Eeeeee.... *shudder* Can't imagine.

And another thing.. I really can't figure Wani's cousin out. I'm glad that at least, I'm not the one related to her. Haha. It's funny cos Wani says that's sometimes even she is embarrased to be around her cousin. She's 26 but she seems blurrer than Wani is. Which is amazing!! Hahaha. No offense to Wani. Wani is blur in a good and cute way. Wani's cousin is blur in a scary way. Hahaha!! At least.. that's what it sounds like from the stories Wani tells me. Nah, I don't have anything against her cousin. But I'm sure Derek does now. Hahaha! Wani was telling me yesterday how Derek was driving Wani's car with Wani sitting in the passenger seat. They were both in campus, picking Wani's cousin up. Then Wani's cousin told them that she wanted to go to the kedai runcit which was on campus which was supposed to only take awhile. So they sent her there, and waited for her. For a loooooong time. Which doesn't count as just being 'awhile' anymore.

After that.. she (Wani's cousin) insisted on dropping by DPS (Dua Puluh Sen) Supermarket to buy a newspaper only. So Derek drove there to drop her off and waited in the car together with Wani. (Oh ya, I was at Cheryl/Pei Ee's house at the time. Just waiting for Wani to come and pick me up.) Skali... after minutes of waiting, Wani's cousin finally reappeared out of the supermarket not only with a newspaper, but with other stuff she just decided on buying while she was there. And Wani and Derek had to wait for her, again. Really pity them. Lucky me. I was just chilling at Cheryl's house enjoying the air-con and the music. Hehe!!

After they dropped Wani's cousin off at Curtin Village, they both came to pick me up from Cheryl's house. Sort of. Why sort of? Cos from what they told me, they spent about 20 more minutes just looking for Pei Ee's house. Hahaha! I thought Wani knew where Pei Ee's house was. Cos Pei Ee has shown her where she would be staying. :P Funny thing happened while they were looking for the house. (Btw, Cheryl's house is the last house on the left at the end of the street. They turned into the right street. But drove into the house at the end of the street on the RIGHT. Pei Ee's house was the one right next to it, the one on the LEFT. Hahaha!! They were so blind... couldn't even see Pei Ee's white Satria parked in the driveway of the house which was right next door! Hahaha!! Funny funny.

And this is for you people who managed to put up with my rantings!~ And for waiting so patiently for me to blog. Or uhh.. actually anticipating my next blog!! :P Hehee. Thanks guys.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yosh!!!!! errr.... wat to write ah? oh yeah. i love south park and i think i'm gonna watch it again while i think of some ideas.. *walks away noisily*...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hahaha.. walks away noisily. Aduh.. so funny.. just trying to imagine you doing that! LoL!!

5:58 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

sian nya~~ hahah dono wad to write.. the pics are funnY~ well some of them la.. coz some of them i cant read wads on it.. :P

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

cannot meh? can click to enlarge bah..

5:27 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

err...how do you...walk...noisily..? huhuhu

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home