Monday, March 07, 2005

jiwang, mushy, manja me


Baby's getting ready to go to work..


Hehe.. pandai posing bah..

Those pictures were taken quite some time ago actually.. On the 18th of February to be exact..
the background really kaco lah.. Check out twin cancerous tigers - funny logic. Doesn't he just look so smart? *gush* Hehe.. and cute? And so handsome? *swoon* In love.. *has hearts in eyes, drooling* Hehehe. Sigh.. miss him so much. And to think I won't be hearing from him for the next 3 weeks. It was bad enough I haven't been hearing from him much lately. Much.. and now I won't be hearing from him at all.. =( I miss you, dear.. The past couple of weeks have been rough.. but I still love you.. I don't want anyone else.. I don't need anyone else.. I've found all I need in you.. you're worth all the trouble, b.. I love you..

3 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

eeeee so cuteee......the kipas!

10:58 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

aduhhh.. the kipas cute??? sot.... -_-" fie cuter lehh.. so adorable!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home