Sunday, May 22, 2005

comfort me, i am sad


comfort me, i am sad
Originally uploaded by fallen86angel.
Don't know what's wrong with me today.. been feeling so down.. so low.. like there's something missing... been wanting to finish up all my work today.. but I haven't done anything.. at all. I just sit here.. and waste my time.. doing mindless things.. taking pictures.. editing them.. not really talking to anyone either.. although I'm online.. no mood.. Seems useless, right? Maybe I'm just waiting for someone to come about.. talk to me.. make me feel better.. help me get out of this rut. Sigh.. why why why?? Is it cos I feel like I've totally wasted my whole week? Not doing anything? I feel so bad inside. Did I do something wrong?

It's almost 1am now.. and I'm just blogging.. for no apparent reason. Just me.. ranting about nothing. Feeling sorry for myself, I suppose. A lot on my mind.. do I still love him? I must.. to still feel hurt by his actions... Why do I still love him? ... his love is just too hard to forget. But I must.. if I just want to be able to function properly.. Sigh.. why do I still miss him? Why do I still look for him to come online...? Yet, not chat to him when he is? I'm just afraid of what he might say... afraid that what he would say would hurt me.. yet I wonder about his day.. what has he been doing.. how he's doing.. How could I still care? After all the hurt he's put my through...? How could I still cry..? I guess I still do love him then..

Miss him badly though I won't admit it.. I can't.. I shouldn't. But this is me admitting it already. Heh.. I shouldn't cos I need to get used to this. I need to move on..

1 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

ok~ comfort u~ er~ ok oredi?

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home