Saturday, March 19, 2005

heart/love/cute

Yay!! I finally managed to do something to my blog that I've been wanting to do for quite awhile now. Which was to have an icon!! Muahaha!! And yay!! I got one now.. cute too!! Unfortunately for you IE (Internet Explorer) users.. you guys can't see it. Man.. I'm loving my new icon.. it's so cute. Firefox users would be able to see it just fine though. Hehehe. Cuteeeee!!! Kakaka.. oklah.. kesian you people who can't see it.. so I've include a little picture of it. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

oh..no wonder u asked me bout the IE thing....heh

10:35 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Wahh so panjang oso this entry! hahahahahahaha! Is this the one tho? Eeeee that heart icon sho cute~! Got duck kah? kekekeke!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

hahaha... you want a duck wan ka? i can help find for ya! :P

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home