Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Nikko's back!!

w00t!!! Nikko's back!! So happy!!! Hahaha. I was so heartbroken and devastated when I heard that he had to leave. My Nikko~ *sob* Hahaha. Nah, I wasn't THAT heartbroken and devastated. I just thought it was unfair that he didn't get to be one of the top 12. He's my fave cos he just had his own style which really fit him. Yeah! *thumbs up* Hahaha.

Kept complaining to Wani how unfair it was that Nikko and Travis had to go out when Anthony and Scott should've been the ones leaving. Oh btw, for you clueless people out there.. I'm talking about American Idol. Hehe. Anyway, Wani kept going "At least my Mario is still there..." Muahahaha!!! Padan muka!! Cos right.. Mario suddenly had to leave the competition for personal reasons and so they brought Nikko back. I even screamed when they announced that Nikko was coming back and was gonna be performing. Hahaha!! Muahahaha!! But sayang also lah.. cos.. Mario is quite an entertainer. I just really wanna see Anthony and Scott out. Hahaha. I'm so evil. And I want Travis back too.

I think Anthony is still in only cos of his boyish looks. Yucks! I bet all those tween girls vote for him. Gross. He's never actually had any decent performances to begin with. He's just so boring. He should really go. Shoo shoo!! I hope he gets kicked out next. Hahaha!!

Yeah, that's it. I just forgot that I wanted to write about this in my previous entry. Hahaha. Kesian Wani. :P Yay! Nikko's back~ *flashes peace sign*

1 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Wooooo kim jahat....my mario.....sob~!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home