Thursday, May 19, 2005

episode III


Master Yoda

Okay. So, went to watch Star Wars : Episode 3 : Return of the Sith last night with Syafiq, Wani, and Nysa. Movie started at 11pm and lasted about 2 hours 20 minutes. Oh man!! It was so friggin cold in the cinema! Dahla I forgot to bring a jacket or a sweater. All Syafiq's fault la.. he kept rushing me until I forgot. -_-" But I was still alright, truth be told. Was cold. But not till I shivered and all that like the two other girls did. Haha. What's ironic was that they were the ones who had brought sweaters and jackets and wore shoes and what not. :P

Anyways, the movie.. in a word was disappointing. Haihhh.. seriously. So disappointing.. it was alright.. I suppose.. But it made me yawn. I mean.. yeah, it was boring too. Haha. Was really frustrated while watching the movie too.. cos throughout the whole movie, the picture was not clear.. it was blurry!!! Grr!! Ahahaha... banyak complain oh me? :D

The only thing I enjoyed about the movie was watching Master Yoda. He's so cute!!!!! And when he's in combat mode he just looks so hawt. Hahaha!! No, just kidding, but seriously. LoL! Hahaha.. he's so small that he makes me feel like I just wanna bring him to bed like a soft toy and cuddle with him there. Hahaha. But then.. I started thinking of all that wrinkly skin.. and the stringy hair. That was a turn off right there. Haha! Ok ok.. enough about him.

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to complain about that movie. Bluahhhh!! In the beginning.. I was just like calm.. you know.. like.. this is just another movie. Nothing big.
Everyone else however, were cheering and clapping as the movie started. Then 5 minutes into the movie, it just struck me.. like "OMG.. I'm watching Star Wars 3!! I'm watching Star Wars 3!!" like such a dork. Hahahaha. I only got that way after thinking of all the episodes they've made. This is like, the 6th Star Wars movie. That's just amazing.. to have 6 episodes altogether. But later on.. I found myself yawning and all that.

And here's a lil stupid video of a Jedi out to buy a car.


2 Comments:

Blogger DiLLon said...

Cant view the short clip!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

hahaha.. too bad! where are you viewing it from? :P dun tell me from campus.. -_-"

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home