Monday, May 30, 2005

cos it's cute

Argh!! I'm blogging from campus right now. Damn! Woke up early, rushed here only to find out that class has been cancelled. Sobs! Only when I rajin come then he cancels the class. Huh!! This must be his revenge. Haihh.. well, anyways.. haha.. look at all the interesting pictures you can find on the net.. take for example this picture of a rabbit with a pancake on it's head. Easily found using Google Image Search by typing in the keywords rabbit and pancake.

And here's another one I've managed to come across on Google. Hahaha. Aren't they just the cutest? :P

Anyways, I accidentally changed the template for my blog the other day as I was playing around with it and lost all my coding. Grr! So, right now, I'm attempting to recreate my blog. Haha. I'm so malang. Damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

ur bored~ odviously~

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

it shows?? oh! *blush*

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home