Wednesday, May 25, 2005

God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I suddenly feel so.. stressed.. so very pushed to my limit.. so fragile. I feel like giving up.. on everything. I just want to.. go away. Someplace where I can sleep forever. Never wake up.. sigh.. where there is no one. No one to expect anything from.. where no one can cause you pain.. Know what.. I guess I am emotionally unstable.. crying so easily nowadays. Sucks. Either that.. or I became ultra-sensitive to everything. Sigh. Still sucks. I want everything to just stop. So that I can catch my breath and catch up.. I feel like I'm lagging behind on everything.. Sigh.. I hate how.. I'm always just stumbling through life. With no actualy idea of what I'm doing.

A friend today said that she envies me because she's never fallen in love. I really don't know what there is to be envious of. I guess.. yeah.. love is great.. love is wonderful.. the feeling of being in love is the most wonderful feeling in the world.. but it also bring so much pain.. so much suffering.. so much tears.. I know I'm lucky.. to have experienced love.. and I know that, if it isn't painful.. then it isn't love. I guess I have no regrets about it really.. just that I wish.. I really wish that.. love could last forever.. I used to believe that it could. Especially if it was true.. but now I'm not so sure.

4 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Heh i pity yur fren man....

11:07 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

*pat pat*

1:10 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

Everything is gonna be alright Rock a ByE~

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hehe.. i lurve that song.. <3 <3 <3

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home