Monday, May 30, 2005

my saturday - part I

Since I am so bored, and I still got hmm... an hour to go before my next class... I will tell y'all about my Saturday. Haha. Only cos I got a lot of pics to post up from that day. And I love pictures! But I love taking pictures even more. :D These were all taken by me. Except for the ones where I'm also inside. Which isn't much, really. =) First up are the pictures taken from the BBQ at Tanjung where we had a little reunion of sorts. Haha. For the 5s1 and the 5s2 kids.

Wani & Halim

"My drink is better than yours! Damn right, it's better than yours!"
Wani & Harvill, macam mok gaduh bah!! Yea yea!! Fight fight fight!!


Weirdos, whom I call my friends. Wani showing off her hippie side. Harvill distracted by a girl doing a Baywatch move on the beach. Halim eyeing a burger in the distance.

Simply put, Harvill's weiner. Muahaha!!

Harvill's feet and My feet. My first appearance! Wahahaha!!

A totally candid and random shot of us. Harvill halfway chewing his food, me looking at Halim's stomach, Halim looking at his own stomach, and Zaifah uhh... cuddling up to Halim? Hahaha.

Harvill and Me

Mark & Halim. Taking part in the "Who's bigger?" competition. Winner gets all the food. Loser goes on a diet!

Lovely pic of Mee Siu. Mostly cos of the background. Nyahaha.

Another lovely picture. This time it's one of Harvill. Muahaha!! I'm gewd. LoL. I'm sure exKay would have something to say about that. :P

I managed, single-handedly, to take a picture of the blair witch from quite close up. Muahaha! Quite an acomplishment, I tell you. This is definitely going on my resume!


Okay.. now brace yourselves for some of the more scenic pictures of Tanjung beach. =) These pictures need no captions. They speak for themselves.








I'm just gonna end this entry right here. With a sunset. =) Hehe. I don't think I'm actually supposed to be blogging right now in class. Although we are right now learning about how to use blogger. Putting in tagboards, counters and all that. Lame. *rolls eyes* Nothing I don't already know since I've been blogging for several years now. Muahaha!! So.. more later!!

1 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Heeee...^_^

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home