Wednesday, October 12, 2005

grow cube ver. 0

This is what boredom does to you. Boredom leads you into playing random, totally mindless games. Well, not exactly mindless.. cos you really had to figure out how to work out the puzzle to complete it.

Yeah, was checking out ARainKing's blog the other day and came across one of her old posts. Which I've actually seen before but I wasn't as bored at the time to actually try attempt the puzzle.

But this time I was. How sad of me, eh?

Heheh.. what game is it? It's called Grow Cube Ver. 0. I only did this one version. There were other versions as well which I'm planning to leave for another day.

It's a really cute puzzle game in which you have to select things to place in a particular order which would grow with every turn you make and hopefully, when placed in the right order, you would solve the puzzle which for this version, turns out to be a perpetual motion machine. Hehe.

I really got a kick out of watching the little people at work. Digging holes, carrying stuff about, or just walk. They're so cute. Cute. Cute. Cute.

This is what you're supposed to get when you've completed the whole puzzle. I took a screenshot. ;)


See? I did it myself! *proud*


Heheheh.. can you believe that I was also so bored that I resorted to making an animated gif of the whole puzzle? Yup, I did. Ahahaha!





Yes, I was that bored.

Anyways, try it. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Haha.... cute

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lord, this is possibly the most fun I've had with anything flash since "All your base are belong to us"

I met just visit this site more often if Ms. Emily keeps up with her great posting...

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

zahid: hmm... hinting at something, are we?

well, yeah. sorry for the lack of any real posts. or for not posting as often as i used to. seems like i've got writer's block. =(

11:51 PM  
Blogger Without Artistic Restriction said...

lol, so u went for the game eh... nice picture.. lol.. anyway, i'm still trying to find some 'games' online whenever i can. will post about it when i found em so tat you can try again when ur bored. =)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home