Saturday, October 01, 2005

LEO 5th anniversary dinner - 24/9/2005

He may have thought that what he did was fine. But to me, he crossed the line.

All day, he was begging bugging me to be his date for the dinner that night.

I said no. Of course I would. I wasn't comfortable with the idea. I didn't want to lead him on.

He wouldn't take no as an answer. We met sometime during noon at a shopping complex. Where he kept asking me to be his date.

I still said no.

He would then keep following me around. He kept whispering to me to be his date. No, wait, demanding.

I would say no. He would ask why. I would say that I wasn't comfortable with the idea. He still doesn't get it. He would still ask why.

He walked around like a zombie. Kept demanding me to be his date. He invaded my personal space. He pissed me off. I would walk away. And he would follow. Like some crazed stalker.

It just pissed me off more.

Then he went home, and I went off with my cousin. Thank goodness. But he just kept texting me. Sometimes I would reply. Sometimes I would not.

But his messages would keep coming in. And filling up my inbox. Till it was full. Bastard. Annoyed me to no end because I kept having to turn off and switching on my phone again everytime it was full.

Why he hell was he so desperate?? What good would it do? I didn't get it. He said that it would help us to be good friends again. How the hell could something like that help? How???

I knew that if I accepted, it could be only out of pity. And he doesn't need my pity. Plus, I would be very uncomfortable. Very. Very. Sigh. So the answer was still no.

But of course, he still didn't get it. No. Understand? No? Why not? Oh, you wanna know why? Cos I'm uncomfortable. If I'm uncomfortable, I don't know how I would even be able to function that night.

I admire his persistance. But too much of it, is not a good thing. You end up looking like a desperate, sex deprived, maniac with no self control. You gotta know when to quit sometimes.

Later in the evening, we met again at Eastwood Valley. We were all there early because we would be performing and we would like to get in some last minute practices.

When we weren't having our practice, he would always come over, and beg/demand that I be his date for that night.

I got another friend to be my date. Cos he was beginning to scare me. Hoping that I would be able to avoid him. Hoping that he'd finally stop asking.

He didn't. Instead he requested that I danced with him. I would say "maybe" or "we'll see". But he wouldn't give up. He would keep asking, begging, demanding. I said if he stopped asking, I may consider it. But if he doesn't, that's it. The answer would be no.

But does he listen? Of couse not. Being in a car accident the previous night screwed up his hearing. Oh, you think just because he was involved in a car accident that I should've been easier on him?

Nah. I don't think so. Just because someone had a stoke of bad luck, doesn't mean that you have to pity them. Or treat them any different, right? Especially when it comes to things like this.

When we were seated at our dinner table, before the dinner started, he sat down next to me, and tried again. I kept rejecting him. He would keep inching closer. He would keep asking in that hushed but urgent tone of voice. I would still say no. And tell him to stop asking.

He never listened. He kept getting closer. Until I can feel his breath on my face. I didn't like it. This was getting to be too much. Then he touches me. I recoil as if I'm being branded with a hot poker. That's it. I snapped at him not to touch me.

He asks again. And puts his hand on my thigh. I move away and say it again. Don't touch me.

He seems to have gone deaf. He still does it anyway. With his steely eyes looking at me the whole time.

I got up from my seat, and walked out of the room. Hopefully, he won't follow. Decided to go look for my brother. So I started walking around the place. Looking everywhere. And everywhere I went, he followed. Like some fucking psychotic stalker.

Went back into the ballroom, and he still insisted on continuing his little charade. Crap. Put up with it for awhile, and went back outside. He followed again. So I ducked into the restrooms. Sigh. For some much needed break.

Went back inside, sat back down in my seat. He walked by, behind me, whispered to me, "I will dance with you tonight, Kim". Great, now he's a creep.

Luckily, he went to sit at another table that was beside mine. But at least he was still far enough. My date sat at another table too, right behind me. My other friend came to sit beside me and asked if I was alright. Didn't exactly feel like having a breakdown right there and then would be a good thing so I just said that I was fine.

Dinner was alright. The food was fine. Started feeling better because he wasn't there. There was this game. A game for couples. My cousin who's in the LEO club forced me and my "date" to join. So we did.

The game consisted of three rounds. First round was sort of a Q&A thing testing each couple how well we know each other. Before it all started, my date and I were busy memorising each other's details. Lol. We took this game seriously.

In fact, I still remember his IC number and all that. And they actually asked that question. Man. "Okay, girls. What is your partner's IC number?" and I got it right. Oh, thank god!

And guess what, by the end of the round, we were the only couple who got all the questions right. *shock* The MCs were like, you guys must've been together for a long time now. And we're just like, kekeke!! *covers mouth with hand and giggles*

Second round, was an eating competition. The boys eat, the girls had to feed our partners. Before the game started, I was starting to panic. I thought they were gonna make us girls feed our partners using our mouths or something. Luckily, we didn't have to. Phew.

We were the second couple to finish. Luckily. Cos only 2 couples were allowed to advance to the next round.

Third round, they made us go up on stage. And then they tell us... that we gotta slow dance. I'm like.. WHAT??!! Oh gawd, no. But what to do. Fine. They said that by the end of it, whichever couple the crowd applauds for more, would win a prize. Okay.. so we slow danced. The other couple seemed to be doing quite well for themselves. Although later I was told that they couldn't keep to the beat at all.

The song soon ended. Phew. The MCs then asked the audience to cheer for whoever they thought was better. And guess what, we won. ;) Yup, we won! And I really think it was all thanks to all my friends. Wow. Being in CV! gets you a lot of friends. Plus, the fact that I'm mirian my miri friends were there too. So my friends told their friends to cheer for me. My mom's friend who was also there told her friends to cheer for me. No need to say anymore about the CV! people. They're all so very loud. And very supportive. Then there are the people I've had the chance to meet by being in CV! and it's activites. The new students, etc. The difference between the applause for the other couple and my friend, Hiew, and I were apparent. I could even hear one of my friends who was all the way at the back of the room. And it was a huge place. Could hear him shouting and clapping. It was fantastic.

That was so overwhelming.. thanks guys.. we never could've won without your support.

Guess what we won.. a real white gold necklace. Too bad nothing for the guy. Hiew really should've gotten something too. Oh well, at least I asked him if I could have it.. =)

After that, I was just.. walking on cloud nine. That I even hugged that psycho/lunatic/creep that was waiting to be the first to congratulate me after I got down from stage. Oh well. I hugged everyone else who congratulated me too. =)

After that, they started the dancing session.. they played some slow songs. I danced with him eventhough I was so pissed at him earlier that I swear I could've stabbed him with some cutlery or slapped him in his face. Which I almost did when he didn't listen and kept coming closer. Took almost all my will power not to.

Sigh. Danced with him for half a song. Then Hiew cut in. =) So I danced with him again. After that, they started playing all the fast songs. House music. Or whatever you wanna call it.

So more people started coming down to the dance floor. And we all started dancing in a group. Ah. Better. No pressure.

Got tired of dancing after awhile. So went outside. My mom's friend not bad, eh. She was dancing until they stopped playing any music. Walau eh. And my brother and I were following her home. She lives just on the next street, you see. Even her son who was there didn't dance. He doesn't dance anyway. At least, I don't think so. I've never seen him dance before.

So waited outside for my ride to finish dancing. People kept coming up to me to congratulate me. =) What luck.. seriously.. man.. I've never won anything like that, ever. I loved that feeling.

After that night, the next day, I stopped talking to him. I just right off blocked him off MSN. I didn't answer any of his calls or messages. I started feeling uncomfortable. The day before was really traumatising for me.

Never before have I experienced something like that. The way he kept demanding me to be his date. The way he would look at me with those cold, emotionless eyes. Like if I didn't follow what he said, he would kill/rape me. The way he wouldn't respect my personal space. Like a creep. The way he kept following me around. Like some serial killer/stalker.

After that day, I couldn't look at him the same way. The day before, I felt like he was suffocating me. I was uncomfortable. He's now like some serial killer/stalker/rapist/murderer/creep to me.

I needed space. I needed time. He freaked me out, badly. I was now afraid. That he was gonna do something bad to me. So I cut off all contact with him. And I didn't tell him why.

Why should I. I've been telling him all my reasons for not wanting to be his date and did he listen then? No. Would he have listened now? I didn't bother. I was fed up.

I'm still not talking to him. I don't know when I can. Or if I would ever be able to. I've lost all respect I once had for him.

I'm sorry he has to find out this way. But I have to make it known. Why I'm being this way. He has to understand.

Tiang, I'm sorry. But it looks like we can't even be friends. Not as of now anyway. Yes, I used to care about you before. And it may seem that I don't any longer. But after the way you acted, maybe I should just stop caring. That's just what I'm gonna do. Or what I'm gonna try to do.

I'm just gonna do what you said to me the other day. I'm fucking off and I'm leaving you alone.

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuiyoo

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. Though totally understandable. I somewhat pity the poor guy that may eventually read your entry.

Oh and congratulations on winning the competition, although it sounded as if the both of you cheated. :P

2:29 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

ish ish ish... after all i read this story..its remembering me my old time story :P hehehehe...the story nearly similar ..but not as bad as this( i tak main paksa)..anyway..as a guy..i understand wat was tiang thought..i had crossed that river before..so that's why i know..Anyway..tiang..if u have read this blog, hope u know where is ur mistakes and ur weaknesses....
I dont mean to lecture u or taking kim away from u or watsortever u think...
I just wanna help...

I still remember wat Mr.Abel told me, when i was crazy in love with "tut!"
He did mentioned to me "let the love come naturally, dont put too much efforts on it!"

Well, dude..i dont know wat the fcuk he think. Im totally against his idea...WHY?? coz i found right solution to solve the problem..I suffered without GF for long time..but everything was sorted when i go the right way!! Never in my history, girl coming toward me to say "can i be ur GF?" Never..honestly never..not even in heaven i guess..

But i followed the right way!! I always refer to those who are more experience than me..Those who was married is good to be ur mentor!! I NEVER Listen to THOSE BIG MOUTH WHO DOESNT has GF (kim u must know who im talking abt ; he wasnt You tiang)

remember this:

Love never come naturally if u dont put a "right efforts"

wat do i mean by right efforts?? well i dont wanna to tell u details...coz i want u to find it out by urself...

take wat was happen as a lesson...
that is a good experience for u..
Improve the critise that ppl gave u to credit.

remember this u engineering student:

Critic = credit

if u can do that..im very sure u will earn alot of respect from those who hates u....

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

oh ya..kim..forgot to congrate u that nite.. Congratulation lady!!!

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah... congrats for bcoming lady of the nite sorts of. wasnt it good to released wat u felt? i salute u girl. bah. take care aite?

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I donno wat 2 say. But it is the rite move 2 handle this type of ppl. I feel pity for this guy. Like I said if u read this Zac, just follow the flow. be cool. dont be so desperate. It will come without u knowing it.

Love is kind
Love is patience
Love is everything
Just have faith in God
N God will bless u oneday

Kim, I really admire u n a bit jealous of u for having a lot of admirer. But wat d hack, I dont really care bout it. heh

11:55 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Since you already mentioned my name, I guess no point in me being annonymous or a coward and hide from his actions...

I'm sorry, Kim.
You've heard me said that alot, haven't you?
maybe my sorry's are now worth nothing for you. but I'll still say them...
I'm sorry.

Sorry for being a jerk.
Sorry for being a creep.
Sorry for being selfish.
Sorry for being inconsiderate.
Sorry for being so stupid.
Sorry for being naive/immature.
Sorry for being forceful.
Sorry for being desperate.
Sorry for being useless.
Sorry for being a nuisance.
Sorry for being careless.
Sorry for being all but a gentleman.
Sorry for invading your space.
Sorry for all the times I upset you.
So sorry, Kim...

And 'annonymous'? No need to pity me.
Not that I need pity... is just that I'm not worth anyone's pity, but my own.
I definitely deserved this to happen to me.

Kim...
You always were able to make me lose myself.. lose my 'cool'...
Only a few people can get me to be that way.
Besides that.. you also taught me some things...
Things that I've missed out and/or forgotten overtime.
And I thank you for that.

I shouldn't beg for your forgiveness..
As much as I want to be forgiven.. what I did was just too much..
If I had been another boy, I would've thought that way..
I'd probably say 'he deserved it' or something along that line.

Everyone else... if you wanna beat me down or have a shot at me... now would be a good time..
Beat me all you like.. Insult me all you like..
I don't need pity... I need a good beat up...
Physically... mentally... emotionally... whichever you can..
I'm a worthless excuse of a man. I may be entering my final teen year, but I'm no way near being a man.

Kim..
Even though you may not care about me anymore.. or maybe you don't even want to be friends with me anymore...
I still will care about you all the same.
Not in any way like someone who is in love with you... but just as someone who cares.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

omg the post is so long.. haven't read it yet :P .. but juz here 2 tell u that i ALMOST went 2 that dinner lol :P

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchh..

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoh.. uncle here.. i just checked out ur blog.. after a reali long time and realized what many things u have gone through..well .. can't help feeling sorry 4 u.

Eh zack... u may not know me but stop feeling sorry 4 urself! Repent!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Uncle R.C.T.

I know of a someone who she calls uncle... but I don know if you're the same person...

Stop feeling sorry for myself eh...
you know what... now that I thought about it..
this entry is pretty unfair for me...

She makes it sound like I didn't know anything...
that I was just a mindless selfish jerk with nothing but self intent...

She didn't trust me...
hmph....
She couldn't trust me... huh?

sigh.....
I don know anymore..

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, sorry for the intrusion here but the post you made was truly personal, the actions you took didnt really surprise me but the way you worded your post was truly raw and gritty. It wasnt even watered down to protect the feelings of others. An extremely bold and interesting post to say the least, truly personal.

It may seem out of place now but nice write-up.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

thanks, annonymous..

but I believe it was meant to be that way...

1:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

sigh.. this is gonna be a long one..

:P - damn right, fuyoh. ;)

anonymous #1 - thanks.. we didn't cheat. it was just thanks to our good memories, his huge tummy, and the support of people around us.

jimmy siden - i'm guessing your first comment is more for tiang, so i won't say anything. second comment, thank you very much.

aziemazie - thanks.. it felt wonderful. it's really such a high. never experienced something like that before. gotten high, yes. but never that way. erm.. i doubt i have that many admirers. maybe only just that one. and that was before. so you needn't be jealous.

zack_tiang - sigh. i'm sorry too. i hope you understand why i wrote this the way i did.. i just needed you to open your eyes and understand from my point of view, what was going on. but not even my own point of view. several other people who noticed as well.

terence - you shud've come! like i said, i wanna be able to meet up with you at least once before i die, ok? :P

jasmine - i know.. i'm harsh. and to think i was still holding back when i wrote that.

uncle r.c.t. - hi uncle! no need to feel sorry for me. these are things that everyone goes through. sooner or later. the only difference is the way people respond in situations they are faced with.

anonymous #2 - yes, it is personal. it's meant to be. i did hold back a bit, mind you. so you should have an idea of how much worse it could've been.. i've always had personal entries written here. i had to be honest. if i had bitten my lip, he wouldn't have got it. i didn't need to sugarcoat it. he's a big boy now.

sorry everyone.. i know how harsh i was being. maybe he didn't deserve it. maybe he did. i know some of you are his friends too. maybe now you feel uncomfortable as well. nah, don't think so. and i hope it doesn't affect the way you look at him.

to be honest, i don't blame him for anything. just got a bit frustrated, annoyed, and agitated, that he wouldn't open his eyes and see. nor would he listen. that's all..

hope that made some sense.

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuiyoo

2:57 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Hmph....
Maybe you shouldn't hold back...
Don't bother....

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

zack_tiang - hmm.. you really wanna go back there? stop making things harder for yourself.

12:16 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Wuiiiii post up that necklace!! I wanna seeeeee~~~! Hahahhaa!! Jeles nyeee...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

waniduckie - sure, i'd post up a pic of it when i can.

rogu3z - haha.. i didn't win any pearl necklace, silly. it was white gold.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Yalah tu, Rog...

Since when was there pearl on that necklace?

Unless you thought the necklace itself was made out of pearl..

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah..... now that post was something. i never expected that you could be so open kim. well, to type something as such and post it AND specify your harshness is..... its dumb that i say this, but it is... admirable... takes lots of balls(not that you got one i hope, but u get the drift)
but i guess everyone's got their own way to reacting and responding to others... but kim, do you think disconnection is the way? do you really think its the way for people and others to learn from their mistakes?
however, it was your last resort... so it was understood that you did what you did because you had to.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

jawing - sorry if i had disappointed you.. i wrote it cos if i had just talked to him like i've tried doing, he just wouldn't get it. he had to understand from my view what he's been doing. not even my own point of view. others saw it too. and about me just cutting off all contact? well. it may not be the best way to handle things, but maybe i'm just that kinda person. but then again, i've tried everything else. talked things out with him, trying to make him understand. but i needed a break. i didn't want to end up hating him. so i just had to get away for awhile and clear my mind.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Sigh... hate to be reminded of such a bitter event...

I regret my actions, alrite...
Regret that I was being so stupid...
and letting my mind go mad like that..

Sorry...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Shot For Your Thoughts said...

*blinks*

Hey Kim. Its Izzah. Save a dance for me at prom! =P

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH~!!! ... wat did i miss?? -.-"

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home