Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the necklace



You asked for it. ;)


The wordings were Tiang's idea! *points at Tiang accusingly* So I'm not being a braggart, okay.

It's just a normal necklace. With a rocking horse styled pendant. They said it was worth close to 300 ringgit. But that's nothing compared to what my friend once won at another LEO dinner. He won a pair of RM650 Christian Dior sunglasses for a joke telling competition. Of couse, the joke he told was some dirty one. Heheh.

Well, there you go. Oklah, hoh? :P

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its nice... not that im good at appreciating aesthethics... but for something that you got through(whispers)cheating, its nice... :p

11:50 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

In my opinion... the necklace is better than the sunglasses.

Sunglasses have higher chance of being broke, while necklaces, in my view, has lesser... longer lasting, I suppose..

I don't know how many times I've said..
but I'll say it again, anyway.

Congratulations on winning the necklace, Kim. =)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Terence said...

hmm.. u need 2 pay 2 republish my story.. or else it's illegal :P

3:52 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

u wear it on your head ijit? :S Kekekekeke.....anyway nice nice nice~ kalau itik lagiiiiii niceee! Hahahaha

8:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

jawing: hey hey.. we did not cheat! we played the game fair and square! and that's cos the other couples were cheating as well. ;)

zack_tiang: thanks.

terence: *tutup telinga* lalalalaa.

waniduckie: uh.. -_-"

oh btw, guess how i managed to get a pic of that necklace. Hehehe.. since I do not have a digital camera nor did i borrow anyone else's.

I scanned it using my scanner! Hahaha. Smart leh. Lol. Btw, if you didn't get it, this was a hint for you all to buy me a digicam. ;)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

You should've added the 'hint hint', 'nudge nudge', etc...

haha!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home