Friday, December 09, 2005

learning to fly in one week

In one week's time, I shall be flying across the South China Sea, and making my way towards the Lion City. In other words, Singapore. Yay. Finally, I get to get out of Miri! Muahahaha. I don't really have any plans as to what I would do once I get there, but frankly, I don't really care. Cos all I'm concerned about right now is getting out of Miri.

It's not that Miri is such a bad place. It's just that I haven't gone travelling in what feels like forever. And Singapore is like a second home to me. We used to go there every year. Until recently. My mom the other day said it was cos my dad used to love travelling. Then now he doesn't. She says she remembers a time when both my parents were in KL cos my mom had to undergo an operation. Nothing major. Both my brother and I (my sister was not born yet) were left in Miri. But my dad missed us so much that he immediately told my aunt to fly us both over to KL. Heheheh. So my aunt had to accompany us over to KL. Heheheh. I can't even remember how old we were back then. Then my mom went on to say, "Then you guys so bad. You all went out shopping without me while I had to wait at the hospital." .... -_-"

Anyways, I just know that I will try as best I can to go out often, buy xmas presents for people. (If I get any pocket money, that is, which is unlikely) And I will try not to miss people too much. You guys will ruin my whole vacation if I'm not too careful. Heheh. I will walk everywhere! Good exercise. I would be staying at my cousin's place in a condominium. Good thing they live right at the city centre where all the major shopping complexes are. So everything is within walking distance. Muahaha! I will take as many pictures as I can! That's so that I can make you all jealous. Wahaha. Just kidding! I'm not that bad. I think.

What else shall I do.... oh yes, mom said Mark can tag along with us if he wants to. So if he does come, I shall show him around the city! Yup yups. If he doesn't, I'm gonna miss him heaps. So, if things go according to plan, my mom, sister, Mark, and I would be flying off to Singapore on the 16th. But we shall be going up to KL sometime before Christmas because we are all planning to celebrate it there. I have an aunt living in Seremban with a gorgeous house so we will all be crashing at her place.

One bad thing about that place though is that it's far from shopping complexes and all that. In other words, civilisation. So, I will be stuck at home more often while I am there. Public transportation is scarce. Unlike Singapore. From what I hear, they are planning to teach us kids to cook. Creepy. Then I shall be coming home to Miri on the 29th. I would probably be missing Miri like nuts by that time. So it's all good. =) What's there to miss? My computer. Hahaha! And if Mark doesn't get to come along, him too. Heheh. Oh! As well as you guys, of course! Haha. I made you all sound like an afterthought, didn't I?

Anyways, if I'm lucky enough to have enough privacy while I'm out west, I shall blog. ;) So fear not if I suddenly vanish into thin air from the 16th to the 29th of December.

So, what would you guys like for Christmas?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do Muslims get gifts too? If so, I want 20 bootlegged DVDs (I heard they're really easy to get your paws on and 20 would only come to about 13 American dollars)

I will trust your judgement, so, you can get whatever films you like. Just make sure they don't suck. Or star Jamie Foxx.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

ahaha!

As Ian did to me...

"Souvenirs! Souvenirs! Souvenirs!"

hahaa!

What'd I want for Christmas?

A PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Nisa said...

You lucky, lucky bunny.

All I want is a pic of the Orchard Road. Post it here k? Don't forget! Cuz I'm slowly forgetting how it looks like on Xmas... =(

3:19 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Huyooo u coming to singapore on the 16th? Sayang eh..juz four days apart.

Heee me looking forward to see yur pics.
Darn! I was so busy looking for ducks that i forgot to take pics around. huhuhuhu!

Hmmm what i want for xmas? *Grins*

Hmmmm what do u want for xmas? ;)

9:37 AM  
Blogger SomeBaL said...

Hmmmm, i have a couple in mind...but i think i should keep it to my self! He he he...
*Sings* All i want for Christmas... Is youuuuu....! *End singing*

*Thunder*Thunder* Rain!*

3:14 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

A white Christmas :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

zahid: Actually, 20 of them would come up to about 35 american dollars, if not more. :-/ Haha. Yes, muslims get gifts too. lol. but i doubt you'll be getting what you want.

zack_tiang: the ps3 is coming out soon. why would u still want a ps2? heheheh. i'll try to get souveniers. :P

lil butterfly: no prob! i'll try to take many the pictures. heheheh.

waniduckie: wah.. so devious.. hmmmm.... i want marky to spend xmas with me, can??

somebal: you want me? for xmas? hmm... what about wani instead? heheheh.

jillian: i would like that too. but i doubt i can get you that for xmas. oh wait.. hmm.... i might be able to... heheheh..

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a nice blog of your christmas experience.... ;-)

12:25 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Uih kim apa main pass2 ni...wad do u think i am kan? Some sort of thing? Hahahaha

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i doubt you'll be getting what you want."

You're probably right Ms. Ly, so, I guess that means I should stop fooling myself into thinking I'll be getting a pony this year. I guess Snowflake will have to wait...

But in all seriousness, my best friend (Who is a Catholic) asked me to get her (I kid you not) a box of tampons and a bottle of Stolichnayn Vodka.

Maybe this is just her way of teasing me. The thought of me, a male, Lebanese Muslim walking into a store and akwardly asking the clerk where I could find not just tampons, but expensive imported alcohol.

Why couldnt she ask for something easy, like, I dont know, a chainsaw or something.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jawing: sure, no prob. as long as i manage to have a gud xmas first, that is. :P

waniduckie: errr.. no meh?

zahid: hahahaha.. that was so funny. and so cute. and adorable. u poor thing...
lol. yups, that fren of urs is definitely teasing you. cos i know i do that to my frens too sumtimes. just to see how they'd react. hahaha. i mean ntg bad by it, of course. it's all in gud fun. so, would u? :P
ah, but chainsaws are expensive. :(

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home