Wednesday, December 14, 2005

suspicious conversation

"You'll never believe what your mom did!"

"What what?? What did she do??"

(whispers into ear)

"WHAT?!! You serious?? No way!!"

(nodding profusely) "Yes! Yes way!"

"No no... no.... no no no... my gawd. My mom's devious!! Eeeeeee......"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" (claps hands together in glee)

"Ish!! No way!!"

"No, she did! She told me! Can't believe she did that!"

"My mom's cheating for you. That's not fair!" (stomps foot)

(Jumping around, giggling)

"Pfft."

------------------------------

A conversation I had with Mark about my mom. We were up in my room at the time. Just hanging out. You can try guess who is who in the conversation. Hahaha. And yeah, my mom cheated for him. Eeeee... not saying in what. Not gonna say what she did. Cos it might cost us dearly. But, fingers crossed. Let's hope it works out. ;)

Well, I'm here to rant. My parents have always been strict about not letting me date. But oddly enough, they've been pretty lenient about me hanging out quite often with Mark. Which is odd. Cos they usually would not even let me hang out with my friends often. Don't know what they think about us though. Cos I never told them outright that we're attached. Heheh.

A few weeks back, my mom and I were in the car going to the airport to fetch my dad. She was just talking to me, I was just listening. Suddenly she came on the topic of relationships. At the time, Mark and I were already together. Anyway, she was saying the usual things she does about not getting married too early, enjoy single life first. But she didn't end the conversation the same way she usually would. What she would usually do is to warn me to stay away from guys. But this time, she said, "If you want to date, can date lah just as long as you don't get too serious and that the guy is not too controlling."

I just sat there silently. Silently shocked. Is she saying that it's alright for me to go out with guys now? Hmmmmmm....... dare not ask if I heard correctly. Haha. So just sat there, and continued listening to the radio.

She's even invited him to my house to learn how to make cupcakes. Yes, he did come by one day and she taught him how to make cupcakes while I just sat there watching the both of them and tasting the end product. She had also invited him several times to join us for dinner. She lets me go out with him. She's helping him out with some stuff. Man! What the heck is going on?

Yeah, well, it's just weird. And I'm just ranting. I'm stressed out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cupcakes? I SO need to need you to teach me. I mean, it can't be that hard, right? Either way, my crippling disability (I'm lazy)prevents me from ever actually doing it, so, beyond the recipe I'm also gonna need the actual cupcakes.

Maybe some brownies too while you're at it... or some cake. As long as it doesnt have anything fruity that is. But if it does, its cool, I'll just pick it out.

On another subject, thank you Ms. Ly for your remarks in the other comments box. I don't think I've ever been called adorable, sweet and cute in my life... maybe ugly, hideous and nerdy.

If you were a cat I'd stroke your head and give you some warm milk for your sweet words. Before I grabbed you by the tail, swing you around my head and threw you out the window to see if you landed on your feet. Cos, thats really the only thing cats are good for, throwing from high distances to see if they land on their feet. Plus, cats dont give sweet words now that I think about it, they scratch, pounce and bite and not much else.

What was I talking about? Heck, I dont even remember. I believe ive gotten too worked up over these bloody cats.

Adieu

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I wasnt being serious. I am actually pretty apathetic towards kitties. May hatred is really only of people. Animals are okay.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

hahaha. that was so sadistic. but so funny. cupcakes? oh, pfft! they're not hard to make at all. if something went wrong somewhere then, *ahem* you can claim to be legally retarded or something.

lol. i don't know what you look like anyway. but yes, u act really cute and adorable, that's all i know. hahaha. ps. i like nerds. :P although i must say, i prefer geeks. heheheh.

i have an aunt who totally hates cats cos she has some phobia about them. She would never tell us why though but when she was young, she and her family would have cats as pets. she wouldn't kick or throw them just to see if they would land on their feet. oh hell no. it's scary. i pity those poor kitties. i've seen my lil sister's soft toy cats being thrown out of the window too. hahahahaaa. my aunt is so evil.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you ever want to talk, my MSN addy is why_the_wicked_wizard@hotmail.com

If not, I like, totally understand. In your position I'd probably not want to talk to me either...

9:45 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Eeeee yur mom likes marky marky~ niceeeee!! hahahaha

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Ooh. it's legal for you to date now! hahah. Maybe Mark told your mom in secret. My mom and dad are also the admonishing no dating type. Gah. Parents.

On another note. CATS ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL CREATURES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Dare swing them around. Grrr. :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home