Monday, June 26, 2006

what a perfectionist is

HAHAHA! My blog is now a dump site.

That was a sarcastic laugh if you couldn't catch it, by the way.

Eventhough this blog is a place for whatever I want.. I feel so... disgusted by it.

It doesn't give me pleasure to be writing things out for the world to see anymore.

It gives me no satisfaction. I'm never satisfied by the things I churn out anymore.

Oh fucking hell. I've gotten boring.

Yup, that's the likeliest reason for all this. Likeliest, is there such a word? :-/

It's cos I've grown boring AND also because I've become very anti-social.

I've noticed that I've shyed away from so many people. I don't get to see a lot of people as much.

I haven't even ordered a single thing from the cafeteria this whole semester. Can't say that I haven't gone there. I have. But maybe just once. Or twice. But twice at most.

But I digress.

How does becoming anti-social affect anything? Well, for one, I have less to talk about.

I don't get inspired as often.

My grasp on the english language is loosening.

But just cos I've gone all anti-social on everyone doesn't mean that I meant to do it. It's just that whole depression thing.

Fact of the matter is, I've gone dull.

[insert sad, emo, depressed, yet content enough smiley here]



Such a sad life. I pity myself a lot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Well there you go. That sure was hypocritical. Haha!

Hypocritical since that post sure interested me and did not seem in the least bit boring. If it were boring, why the heck would I comment? I should stop now. Haha.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol. pelik betul.

well, i found it boring. *bites lip*

wargh.. i need to go jump off a cliff now.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't gotten boring *whack!* You're probably in that phase where you've nothing to blog about but you still WANT to and when you do, it doesnt come out right. shit happens.(and it happens to all of us :D)

Take a breather,no one agrees that you're boring or gotten boring.Hahaha, relax.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Gah. You may not have any kind of interesting events to blog about, but what is interesting is your writing style! I mean, you just write 3 sentences and I'm hooked to reading the whole thing. Seriously, you have a knack for writing. So you are definately not boring.

And you jumping off a cliff would be VERY interesting! Not boring at all! LOL!!!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home