Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy CNY

And so begins the year of the cockerel. Teehee. Overall, I guess it's been alright.. I really enjoyed this year's fireworks. Better than last year. ;) My CNY didn't exactly start out quite so well though.. cos for one.. after the dinner, they immediately put me to work.. doing the dishes, hanging out the laundry, and then vacumming the floor. How would you have felt if you had been put to work.. you, alone, by yourself, without anyone else helping you.. just left alone like that when all you really want to do.. is to just try and enjoy your night with everyone else. Oh well, at least after that.. I managed to go settle down.. got out some ice-cream to calm myself down.. and then received an sms from my baby.. I thought that maybe he had gone to sleep.. well, we were already smsing before, you see. But then he didn't reply my sms.. so I thought that he must've gone to sleep.. good for him, you know. I know he hadn't been sleeping for the past few days.. cos of me. Let's just leave it at that.

So then I went over to the couch.. got out a book I have been reading.. and continued smsing my b while having some ice-cream. After awhile, nature called. Hehe. So I left my book on the arm of the couch, and made my way over to the bathroom. Unfortunately, the door was locked. Someone was inside. Right there and then, my mom told me to go follow my mom's friend, Aunty Linda or Aunty Lyn, as we all call her, over to her house to pick up somemore wine. She doesn't live far so it took only a minute or two to reach her house. We pulled up into the garage and got out where I was soon slobbered all over by aunty Lyn's two dogs. Yucks! But I had to let them sniff me and all that unless I wanted to get chased and bitten by them. Hehe.

Soon, I was standing in the front door of aunty Lyn's house, replying Rafie's sms.. in the direction of where I was facing was the house where a lady had been recently murdered by her daughter (adopted) and her boyfriend. Heh.. anyway, soon was back home again. Brought back 3 bottles of wine instead of the one that everyone was expecting. To which everyone went 'Wooooo...' when we entered the house carrying 3 bottles. We had to go to aunty Lyn's house to get more wine because the adults had already finished off the other bottles. Who know's how much wine they've had by now.

Pretty soon it was midnight and I found myself standing outside my gates.. watching the fireworks.. I decided to call Rafie then because I was not around anyone.. well, adults, at least. =) But it was too loud to really have a proper conversation what with all the fireworks and firecrackers that were going off. Oh well.. at least I got to talk to him.. although it was.. err.. only just like that. Heh.. what with the neighbourhood sounding like a warzone and all.

Hehe.. I am so immature. We (Greg and I) all left some unpopped 'Pop pop's on the road. And we would just stand by the road, waiting for a car to pass by and drive on them. Whenever one did, it would pop all the 'Pop pop's which would in turn cause us all to laugh maniacally as if we were so smart to do something like that. Hehe. Dumb kids. Yes, that's what we all are. I wonder if I'm ever gonna grow out of that kinda phase sometimes. Become mature. Become an adult. Scary thought, no?

Oh well.. Happy Chinese New Year all. =) especially to my b.. Rafie.. I love you, dear. I'm really sorry for what I've done.. for what I tried to do to you.. for realising a moment too late how lucky I really am to have you in my life.. to finally have someone caring for me.. taking care of me.. loving me.. unconditionally.. For being there for me.. time and time again whenever I needed you most.. I know I haven't been the best girlfriend in the world.. I know.. what I tried to do to you.. is unforgivable.. yet you still found it in yourself to forgive me.. although it didn't matter to me whether you ever forgave me for the things I did. In your eyes, I am special.. and you make me feel special. You are too. You are special to me. Ever since I first met you, I knew you were. You are the best boyfriend anyone could have but you chose me. I never understood why or how you could love someone like me.. but you did. Despite my many flaws, you did. And I promise to try to treasure you, as best I can. I need you, b.. and I truly do love you. You are perfect, b. And ever beautiful.. for you've got such a beautiful soul.. and you are a beautiful person.. In my eyes, you are.. although sometimes my vision is clouded by my human nature.. my doubts, my insecurities, my stubborness. But I will always love you. There would always be a special place in my heart for you.. I don't know for sure what the future holds for us.. But I hope that we would be able to make it, somehow. You took care of me.. and I really appreciate what you have done for me.. everything.. you made me feel like a little girl again.. being able to feel totally secure in your arms.. totally trusting you.. I'm really sorry.. I know.. it was all my fault. I don't know what I can do now to ever make up for it. I'm sorry... I really love you, b... this heart will always be for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know who.

Sigh. After all that you have said in this post, yet you still do what you do. I cannot help but think that.... I've been lied to. No matter. I will always love you. May you fnd someone better than me. I'm sure you will. You're always complaining about me, no? This is your chance, to find someone who will love you more than I do.

Be happy with them. Bye.

Loving you always.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home