Monday, October 17, 2005

prom's this saturday

So.. yeah.. prom's this Saturday. Who's going? Hehehe.. and are you guys bringing a date? *wink wink*

Well, seems like I got the worst luck, eh. Cos now I'm sick. I'm just praying that I'll get well soon. Well, not only me, I'm praying that Azie and Wani would get well soon too. Cos I'm looking forward to watching Azie perform. Yups. And also to seeing her wearing a totally sexy, sizzling number. *winks* And Wani just so that she can enjoy herself that night.

Lol. It would be so totally funny though if we all went there sick, with our runny noses, coughing, sneezing into everyone's laps.. Muahaha. Can you imagine? Haha. I can! Then, if someone actually asked us to dance.. and we're all up on the dance floor, then we're all like, coughing up our phlegm.. sounding like cats who are trying to cough up their hairballs, and then we would all spit our phlegm on the dancefloor. And then! Some other innocent couple who are dancing would accidentally thread on our phlegm and then they would trip. Ewwwww.. I'm sick.

It's still funny if not a tad bit evil. Hehe..

We'd look a total mess too. Tears coming out of our eyes after we've just sneezed, ruining our make up. Our red noses. Our throaty voices. Our hair all messed up from all the countless sneezing we've done. Heheh. But this is assuming they're just about as sick as I am.

I have no idea what to wear yet. Well, I have an idea. But I've no idea if I would be able to pull off that dress. Not the pull off which means taking off the dress, kay?? -_-"

And I guess I'm going solo. Single. No date. No partner. Heheh. And this time, if there's gonna be some couple games, I'm not gonna participate. Haha. Oh sure, I say that now... but considering the fact that I'm rather competitive when it comes to things like these, *shrugs* I might. But I'm not planning to, that's all.

*muse* What else is there to talk about.. Hmm.. Oh yes, oh my gawd! You know, comparing the other girls with my girl friends and I in terms of preparation for prom. Lol. We must be the worst. Ahahaha! I heard that some girls even bought their dresses like, way before the semester even started. Nutters. My mom only brought me to get mine made by a tailor just a week ago. Haha! And that's because I wasn't even planning to really dress up. Like, maybe go wearing one of my old dresses. *blush*

It's just cos I'm quite a thrifty person. I'm not used to spending so much money like this. *covers eyes with hands, blush* Haha. I also borrowed a dress from my cousin, just in case the dress from the tailor doesn't work out quite as well. Wani said she's just gonna go wearing some indian costumes cos she can't afford to get something new either.

Then there's the fact that I am hopeless when it comes to stuff like hair and make up. So Wani and I decided to go look for someplace to get it all done. Hah. A friend suggested a place, but it would cost us like, 100 ringgit. -_-" Oh well. Skali skala, kan?

Okay, that's it for now. Even I'm getting bored writing about this. Lol. Tata!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone remember the spike the punch

1:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

lol. i'd be spiking the punch with my germs. good enough. and much more fun. eheheheh..

4:55 PM  
Blogger me_yasmin said...

whaddya mean, No DAtE? *looks at kimi meaningfully*

7:59 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Gosh kim!!! My cough is getting worse!!! I mesti cough like evry time i tried to talk. Sedih....:(

8:33 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

ngak ngak ngak.. i was also dateless for my prom.. want to go for curtin prom.. but i don want to go witout my baby.. so.. till some other time la~

9:51 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

haha... a lot of people going dateless...

myself included..

no one gonna accompany me... me sit alone at the SC table... sigh... =(

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

no date cos i chose not to have a date.. :P

well, sorry to everyone who offered to be my date or asked me to be theirs.

get well soon, wani!!! i'm better already. heheh.

tiang, who cares.. we're all going single anyways. :P

kym, you shud just come anyway. dun care if with kc or not. hehehe.. we're all going alone anyways.

mimin, watcha looking at? ~_~

zahid, isn't zahid a malay name?

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it could be, but in my case its Arabic.

*Extends hand* Zahid Perez Al-Sadr, pleasure to meet you

2:08 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

*takes hand to shake* nice to meet ya, zahid. nice name, btw. =)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, blaim the parents for that.

Actually, in many ways I wish I had a normal name like John or Tom. No one ever seems to know how to pronounce it: Za-Hid. Not Zay-Hid, Zay-eed or Za-heed.

I bet you never got that with Emily, except the French, that pronounce Emily like Eh-me-lee :P

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

actually, u should be proud of your name. =)

haha.. u wouldn't have a problem with people minpronouncing ur name around here. :P

and emily is just a pen name. which is sorta similiar to my real name anyway. i got it from a chinese friend of mine who wasn't able to pronounce my real name properly and it came out as emily. haha.

but it's okay if you called me emily. =)

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, i've never met anyone from South Asia, be it Malaysia, Indonesia or Philipines, Brunei in my life.

My surroundings have usually been either Hispanics, Anglo-Saxons and African Americans who all seem more comfortable calling me Alan (Which is my middle name)then Zahid.

I'd like to see it someday though, especially now that I know people will know how to pronounce my name ;)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Haha! Zahid... no problem pronouncing that. :D

6:11 PM  
Blogger Gothmazie said...

haha funny bout getting sick n went 2 prom. I can actually imagined dat :p. yeah! gals let us enjoy being single for dat nite!! Go Gals!! Let us sing "Im single" by Natalie Beddingfield

1:15 AM  
Blogger Gothmazie said...

walau eh, RM 100 for make ups? wish I can join u ppls. but no money liaw.. *sob* im looking forward 2 see all of u at prom dressing up. Chowz!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home